On this World Environment Day, let’s work together towards a safer and healthier workforce. Tata Value Homes(TVH) as a brand have been always a friend of the environment. We as a loving creature should also take at least one step to be a friend of the environment.
There’s lots that you can do. Remember —
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle — 3 great ways YOU can eliminate waste and protect your environment!
Read about these three R’s. Find out how many good things you may already be doing!
- Did you put that empty plastic bottle in the recycling bin? That’s recycling.
- Did you say, “No, thanks” when offered a plastic bag in a store? That’s reducing waste.
- Ever save a piece of paper to use it again? That’s reuse.
- Did you used cycle to go to your School? That’s reducing pollution.
The best part about TVH is that most of their projects are IGBC (Indian Green Building Council) certified which already ensure energy and water savings of more than 20% in the projects.
This year’s theme of “Connecting with the nature” motivates us to get outdoors and into nature, to appreciate its beauty and to think about how we are part of nature and how intimately we depend on it. It challenges us to find fun and exciting ways to experience and cherish this vital relationship.
TVH as a brand has always been a staunch supporter of connecting people to nature by providing greener, cleaner projects.
Most of the TVH projects have-
- Natural energy sources
- Proper waste disposal system for cleaner environment and air
- Landscaped gardens
- Jogging tracks
- Bicycling tracks
Being a market leader and more focused towards environment, they always promote people to move out of their homes and relax and enjoy in a cleaner environment
Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR)
The vision of Tata Capital Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is to be the most admired sustainable financial solutions partner. With the purpose to improve the lives, they reached out to the socially and economically underprivileged communities. Over the past year, they have engaged in various cleanliness drives as well in order to beautify the outdoors. Some of them are listed below–
- Juhu Beach clean drive on 2nd Oct
- Cleanliness Drive at Elephanta Caves
- Tree Plantation at Boisar on 30th July 2016
- Tree Plantation at Boisar on 1st July 2016
- Cleaning the Periphery Pond& nearby roads nearby site and clearing the bushes.
- Cleaning the Adhidravidar school campus at Keelakottaiyur on 22 March.
Nature’s gifts are often hard to value in monetary terms. Like clean air and water, they are often taken for granted, at least until they become scarce.
However, economists are developing ways to measure the multi-trillion-dollar worth of many so-called ‘ecosystem services’, from insects pollinating fruit trees to the leisure, health and spiritual benefits of a hike up a valley.
Always remember, Environmental care is the most profitable investment you can do.
So what are you doing this World Environment Day? 😊