Almost all the healthy drinks doesn’t taste that good .. But how we can make it tastier is the main struggle? And I am gonna make this easier for you today!
I am using Spirulina in a powder form that is very rich in nutrient. Superfood which can be included in daily diets with only minimal effort can go a long way in improving immunity, energy levels and boosting metabolism. Nowadays due to our hectic and busy schedule, and even due to the high amount of chemicals being added in all sorts of fruits and vegetables, we are not able to reach our daily nutrition and protein level. Spirulina aims to fill this gap and make it easily available to consumers.
- 100% Organic & Vegetarian
- Organic cultivation in natural environment ensures superior nutritional profile for added health benefits
- Cultivation in a pristine environment and remote location away from agriculture and industrial activity with abundant pure ground water supplies ensures minimal levels of contamination by heavy metal, PAH’s, pesticides, herbicides.
- Certified by the USP under US Pharmacopeia-Ingredient Verification Program – The only Organic Spirulina to be certified by the US Pharmacopoeia
- Facility certified for quality, food safety and environment management system
Recipe: How to make a healthy Spirulina beverage
- 1 tablespoon Spirulina powder
- 2 walnuts
Mix one spoon of Spirulina, two walnuts and one glass of milk. Use a hand blender or shaker to mix it well.
Some health benefits of Spirulina, Why you can consider it?
- Extremely high in nutrients
- Spirulina has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Spirulina can control cholesterol, by lowering LDL (bad) and triglycerides, while raising HDL (the “good”) cholesterol.
- Some evidence suggests that spirulina can contain anti-cancer properties.
- It also helps in reducing blood pressure.
- Studies say Spirulina may be effective against Anemia.
- Improves muscle strength
- Controls blood sugar levels.
I am continuously using Spirulina powder from the last 15 days and feeling a healthy boost in stamina and strength. Spirulina is available in the tablet form too.
You can buy it from: http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MDTGU77