I consider myself a foodie who loves to explore different foods of different places. Whether it would be a Five Star restaurant or a street food point, I try to cover the best of it. And now I targeted to discover best places to FoodOut in Delhi.
Best pocket-friendly fast food points in Delhi.
- Scooters On the Wall: South Ex- If you are hungry enough and have limited money in your pocket, then this place is absolutely made for you. Cheap food that tastes best can be found at Scooters on the Wall in South Ex. While I had my Nachos chat on plate had also order a dessert.Nachos Chat
And here comes my sweet dish Chocolate Brownie. I have tried plain and nuts brownie and was pretty much satisfied with the taste and quantity.
Chocolate Nuts Brownie
Isn’t it these images are mouthwatering, whenever I look back I feel like to grab it again
2. Billu Ka Pazzta at NSP (Netaji subhash palace)– Here it comes ideal place for pasta lovers. White sauce pasta is one of the best and top selling dish by Billu ka pazzta NSP.
White Sauce Pasta
3. Hauz Khaz Social at Hauz khaz: A perfect combination of proper plating and delicious food. I love the hospitality, and organic & natural way they choose to serve their dishes. Veg Burger was delicious and taste enhances with chocolate smoothie.
4. Chalte Firte momos at Kamla Nagar– Tandoori Momos by Chalte Firte momos at Kamla Nagar. Combination of momos wth green chatni and mayonnaise could not beat anything. Crisp and crunch, stuffed with chopped onion and cabbage Tandoori Momos should be a must try.
Veg. Tandoori Momos
5. Arjun Ki Pav Bhaji at Model Town – Pav bhaji is a famous and most common dish of Mumbai and mine favourite too. Arjun Ki Pav Bhaji at model town Delhi would be the best best pav bhaji center in your budget.
Here it is, some of the food joints explored by me. Shall be sharing more food options in Delhi soon. Till the time keep eating and explorinng ..and offcourse don’t forget to exercise to burn those extra calories..
Your comments are awaited